- This event has passed.
Paws by the Beach
This event has finished
Ras Al Khaimah is proud to host its first pet festival Paws by the Beach at the Turtle Beach on Al Marjan Island. The festival is full of beautiful animals and is an educational platform designed to raise awareness about animal welfare and educate pet owners about their animal’s well-being, food, vetinerary care, pet training, grooming, and transportation. Experts are on hand to help you with everything you need for your furry best friend.
Local animal welfare centres, including Ras Al Khaimah Animal Welfare Centre will showcase numerous available animals for adoption into their forever homes.
There will be enjoyable competitions for dogs, cats, and pet owners throughout the two-day festival. Local pet groups, vendors, training schools, pet relocation companies and veterinarians will give insights on caring for your beloved pet.
The entire festival has the well-being of each animal at heart. There will be ample pet water stations and pet toys throughout the grounds.
A fun day out
- Entertainment and food outlets
- Children’s fun and games
- Competitions and shows
- Fenced games area for pet’s obstacle course
- Tables, chairs and picnic benches for alfresco dining
The vision for Paws by the Beach pet festival is to provide a positive, nurturing and informative platform for the pet-loving public in Ras Al Khaimah and beyond. Paws by the Beach pet festival organisers will handpick exhibitors to ensure they provide ethical and compassionate services to pet owners.
Paws by the Beach pet festival features
- Handpicked exhibitors and vendors supplying a diverse selection of safe pet products
- An intimate setting in which to create awareness about pet ownership and care
- Animal welfare and vetinerary advice from industry specialists
- Educational and networking opportunities for key influencers within the pet industry
- Conveniently located on Turtle Beach, on the Al Marjan Island, a mere hour from Dubai
- A fun, animal-centric day out for all the family