- This event has passed.
This event has finished
RAKtopia, Ras Al Khaimah’s first music and wellness festival, is bringing people together with a shared passion for music, wellness and art from 22 – 23 October, 2022. Taking place at the picturesque Longbeach Campground, RAKtopia will offer selfcare seekers, beach lovers and festival-goers a weekend getaway with relaxed vibes, interactive activities and captivating beats.
Where Ras Al Khaimah and Utopia meet, RAKtopia is a wellness festival designed to revitalize, inspire and spark creativity and is the perfect place to connect with nature, body and mind. The exciting line-up of practitioners and performers include:
- Body movement awareness with RAKtopia Ambassador Allaoua Gaham – an experienced yogi, expert in anatomy and certified senior instructor of Animal Flow;
- Guided meditations with Sarah White – a yogi known for empowering both students and instructors alike to gain better understanding of their body;
- Pilates with Tamara Khoury – a certified personal trainer and holistic health coach with a speciality in HIIT and cardio Pilates;
- Jamming sessions with Charl Chaka– renowned creative facilitator in music and movement dance, who will lead the flow alongside dance instructors.
Complementing the day program is an impressive line-up of local DJs in addition to live artists who will co-create art to showcase the unique character and landscape of Ras Al Khaimah and host interactive ceramic and mandala workshops. As the day comes to a close and the sun dips behind the Arabian Gulf, internationally renowned DJs will illuminate the sky, taking festival-goers on a musical journey through the world of electronic music well into the night. Names include
- NU – one of the most-streamed electronic music artists famed for his creative mix of dance, tribal and energetic sounds;
- LUM – a vibrant Argentian electronic music DJ who has produced with artists like Bedouin, Blondish and Black Coffee; and
- 2Third– one of the region’s fastest rising musical duos
Tickets are limited and available to purchase from Platinumlist, with early bird tickets available from 26th July.
Early bird packages with an overnight stay at Longbeach Campground for 2 guests and 2-day festival passes are available from AED 1,345 per couple. Individual early bird passes are priced at AED 350 for Day 1 and AED 180 for Day 2.
Early Bird Day 1 + Day 2 ticket combo: AED 400
Regular Day 1 + Day 2 ticket combo: AED 450
Day 1 ticket (22 October): AED 350
Day 2 ticket (23 October): AED 180
22 October, Saturday: 12:00 pm – 03:00 am
23 October, Sunday: 06:00 am – 07:00 pm
Longbeach Campground, Ras Al Khaimah